This is a reminder that USSA renewals are due October 15th. Go to USSA to renew or register as a new member. Renewals after 10/15 are subject to a late fee.
(**USSA renewal is separate from, and not to be confused with SPAC registration, which is open to on-time registration through 10/31 at www.spacracing.com**)
Who needs a USSA membership? Stevens Pass Alpine Club, as an affiliated club within USSA, encourages ALL our athletes to be USSA members. At certain levels and races, however, USSA membership is required. Those would include:
- U16 and older athletes competing in USSA scored races
- U14 athletes competing in USSA scored races, as well as Buddy Werner Championships
- U12 athletes competing in the U12 Cascade Cup
- Any other Mitey Mite athletes competing in USSA regularly sanctioned youth event, i.e.Bantam Cup.
- Any junior athlete eligible for the PNSA Elite Season Pass
- Adults in an officials’ role at USSA races (timing, referee, course chief, etc.) need an Alpine Official’s membership
Thanks for taking a few minutes to renew or sign up for your USSA membership!