SPAC Cycling Jersey’s, Offer extended!
Hi Everyone – Do you enjoy cycling? Have you ever wanted a SPAC Cycling Jersey to represent your ski club during the spring, summer and fall? Well, the time is now. We have worked with Ascend Sportswear to design a custom cycling jersey for our SPAC family and friends. Coaches Linda Cowan, Lexi Drechsel and Larry Calvin are spear heading this effort.
If you missed the opportunity in March, never fear you can still get a jersey by emailing Larry Calvin with the style (short, long or sleeveless), cut (sport, club or ladies sport cut) and size. He will confirm availability and organize payment through paypal or square cash.
We will be ordering the Volare Jersey, which includes following features:
- Italian fabric construction featuring super comfortable Brezza® fabric from Effepi
- MITI Time Out fabric inserts with advanced ventilation to keep you super comfortable and cool
- Advanced underarm and side panel ventilation inserts
- NEW! Elite Italian lightweight waist gripper that adds just the right amount of no-slip action to your jersey
- NEW! BONUS Bi-layer Waterproof 4th Rear Zipper Pocket for full protection of valuables and electronics
- Reflective tag for enhanced safety and visibility on the road
- NEW! Anatomic rear pocket design for easier access on the saddle
- Elite Full Invisible Zipper so graphics look great on every jersey and you can easily remove safely after a long ride
The Jersey’s are priced as follows:
Long Sleeve – $89
Short Sleeve – $84
Sleeveless – $83
Sizing information: Please refer to the Ascend Sportswear- Size Charts. Make sure to measure yourself and check the size from the correct sizing chart from Ascend Sportswear before ordering. If you are honest about the measurement then the size will be perfect. If broad shouldered, wide waist, or chest is on the larger side, go up a size or two for a more relaxed fit and/or more fabric to accommodate those proportions.