Registration is now OPEN!
Please read the following messages from Dave Lyon and the Board for important information…
I hope your summer has been great! It is that time of the year again. It is time to sign up for SPAC for this year. We have been able to hold tuition costs the same from last year, which is great news. The website is updated, and the REGISTER NOW button is active on www.spacracing.com, and we are excited for the season to begin in earnest. As usual feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions. You may also see one of us at the upcoming annual fall party Oct 9th at Arena Sports, Magnuson Park. Your Evite should be in your inbox already, but if not, you can follow this link here: SPAC Fall Party! New prospective race athletes and families are also welcome and encouraged to attend and check us out!
On-Time Registration is up and running from now until November 15th, so please sign up right away so we may plan as best we can for this year. Returning families not registered by November 15th will be subject to a late registration fee, and with all the amazing plans we have for this season, and a good snow year in the forecast, there is no better time than now to register, and invite your skiing friends as well to join our growing race community at Stevens Pass. See you all soon. DL
From the Board:
Greetings all, and welcome to the 2016/17 season for Stevens Pass Alpine Club. Dave has given a lot of important information in his note but here are some other pieces of information you should find useful.
- Dryland Trainings – Final plans are being put into place, so JUNIORS, be ready for drylands to start asap on Sat/Sun. Mitey Mites, stay tuned!
- U14 and older – Season goal meeting schedule coming soon!
- Fall Camp – Copper Mtn, CO – LOTS of U14 & Junior athletes already have made intent to attend known, so if you have not yet, let Dave know ASAP if you plan to attend, to hold your space! Official camp registration forthcoming. Arrive Sat 11/19 before Noon, Depart Sun 11/27 after 4PM…8 days on snow!!!
- USSA Licenses – Renew by Oct 15th, ALL U14 and older MUST have a USSA license, however, all athletes are encouraged to become licensed @ www.USSA.org
- Race Days! – Sat. Oct 1st and Sun. Oct. 2nd. World Cup Service and Sturtevants. More info coming soon! Get your gear!
- SPAC Fall Party – Sunday October 9th! Invite new racers! Ski gear swap!
- USSA Officials Trainings – Sunday, October 30th
- PNSEF Fall FUN-Raiser Saturday, October 29th
Finally, we are pleased that we are able to hold tuition costs to the same as last year, as well as being able to offer flexible payment options for those returning athletes registered on time. New enrollees will not be subject to any late fees. We hope you all will take the opportunity to register now.
Your Board of Directors