It’s time to order SPAC coats for next year!!
Jacket orders can be made through the registration system. Click here to access the system, and see below for step by step instructions on how to place an order. A deposit of $150 is required at the time of the order. Final costs will vary depending on the final embroidery designs. Adult sizes will be about $225 and youth sizes will be about $195. See below for jacket details and sizes. Click here for size chart.
Wait! Why Just One Color on the Coat?
As some of you may know, Spyder changes their jacket design every three years. In fact what some of you may not know is that it’s been several years since we’ve been able to reorder the original blue and orange and blue and green coats. In order to get access to those old colors the club would have had to commit to ordering 100 coats every three years for custom colors – which given our numbers would not be sustainable. In order to maintain consistency and to simplify ordering we have made a decision to move to one coat for the entire club – A distinction between Mighty Mite and Junior Coats will be made with the color of the SPAC logo on the back of the jacket – Orange for MMs and Yellow/Green for Juniors. The color of the blue of the coat is consistent with the jackets from the past, so we will still look unified as a club. Ordering new jackets is NOT MANDATORY. If you have an old SPAC jacket, you may of course continue to use that coat.
How to Order
1. Go back to your registration status: https://www.shredreg.com/#/clubregistration
2. Go to the “Racers” tab
3. Edit a racer
4. Select the Add-Ons tab
5. In the drop-down, select the jacket you want.
6. Hit Add
7. Go to the “Payments” tab on the main page
8. Hit “Pay”
9. If Pay is disabled, make sure all required information is filled out on all tabs, including General
10. Any issues, email Jakub ☺
Highlights of the coat.
- Fully seam taped
- Removable and insulated helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Waterproof chest and hand pocket zippers
- Heavy duty waterproof CF zipper with internal storm flap
- Core ventilation system
- Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets and Lycra wrist gaiters
- 1000D Cordura cut guards at bottom hem
- Data card pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hemContoured sleeves
Coats come in the following sizes:
Men’s – XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Women’s – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
Youth – 6, 8, 10 ,12, 14, 16, 18, 20
Size chart is attached.