It’s time to order SPAC coats for next year!! Order deadline is 3/28. Don’t miss out! And remember U14 and up have a different jacket than the Mighty Mites, so order a new coat if your child will be a first year U14 next year.
Jacket orders can be made through the shredreg.com registration system. Simply find and edit your racer. Then go to the Add-ons tab and choose the size and type jacket you want from the drop down menu.
A deposit of $150 is required at the time of the order. Adult sizes will be $225 and youth sizes will be about $195. You will be billed for the balance when jackets are delivered. See below for jacket details and sizes.
This is a high quality coat made by Spyder. Ours have lasted well through many seasons of wear and hand me downs. The coat is SPAC blue with yellow logo for Juniors and orange logo for Mighty Mites.
Click here for Spyder Size Chart.
Highlights of the coat:
– Fully seam taped
– Removable and insulated helmet compatible hood with adjustable openingWaterproof chest and hand pocket zippers\
– Heavy duty waterproof CF zipper with internal storm flap
– Core ventilation system
– Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
– Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
– Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets and Lycra wrist gaiters
– 1000D Cordura cut guards at bottom hem
– Data card pocket
– Internal zippered pocket
– Internal mesh goggle pocket
– Drawcord adjustable hem
– Contoured sleeves
Please contact Darlene Connor with questions.