SPAC offers a variety of programs for athletes 6 years through adult. Whether you are trying to make the US team this season, earn a ski racing college scholarship, ski race in addition to your other select sports or just like to go fast and want to hang with others who enjoy the mountain as much as you do, we have a program for you!
Our calendar of offerings includes a full-time, year-round program for elite teenaged ski racers, short and long-season 1 or 2 day weekend programs, mid-week training add-ons and Thanksgiving, Holiday and Summer race camps and Master’s racing and Freeride. Athlete’s must have the following minimum abilities in order to participate in SPAC:
- Must be capable of skiing all major runs at Stevens Pass in most conditions while maintaining an “open-parallel” skill level.
- Must be able to load and ride ALL chairlifts, independently.
- Must be capable of finding their way around the mountain independently.
- Must be able to manage all gear (hats, helmets, gloves, bindings, etc.) independently.
- For additional minimum requirements see Policies Page