SPAC offers an individual athlete-focused ski racing summer camp for our U10 athletes and up. Athlete to coach ratios at camp are low to allow for truly targeted coaching. Focus is on each camper’s skill building and conditioning to achieve their goals in the most supportive way. Summer SPAC is a super fun way to ski in the sunshine with teammates while getting awesome feedback from our highly skilled and respected coaches. Many of our athletes discover ski camp is an excellent way to solidify their learning from the current season and begin the next season in a stronger position. If your racer has a desire to push themselves to their next level, we are stoked to have them at our 5 day camp.
- 5 days on snow / 5 nights team lodging in Government Camp with balanced meals, lift-tickets, group activities, supervision, snacks & swag all included!
- Targeted skill improvement with former US Ski Team & World Cup racer, SPAC Program Director; Dave Lyon, as well as, our talented club coaches.
- Small groups on-snow, personal video review, and relaxed down time.
- Organized afternoon dry-land activities such as scavenger hunt, Mt. Hood area hiking, water fun, positive vibes & memories to last until the next snowfall!
- All Inclusive Tuition – Approx $1600, the best possible value while covering our camp costs. Price will be confirmed once lodging and camp headcount is finalized.
- U12-U14-U16 Athletes – inquire about day camp option for U10 athletes (lodging with parents separately)
- Transportation is included to/from lodging and mountain each day as well as to/from dryland activies. Transporation to Government Camp from the Seattle-area available for an additional fee.
A $500 deposit holds your spot starting 10am Monday March 9th via ShredReg / Racers + edit / Add-ons + Summer Ski Camp Placeholder – see full registration details below.
Space is very limited – Participation will be first come, first served
Follow up communication will include final pricing, a packing list, schedule and more as your August adventure approaches.
Looking for even MORE days on snow this summer…
Dave Lyon 9 Day Camp: July 17th to 25th
SPAC Program Director, Dave Lyon, offers athletes U12-U21 and adults additional days on snow through his stellar summer ski camps. The Dave Lyon 9 Day Camp often draws competitive skiers from around the country and may include visiting coaches as well. Perhaps another 9 days on snow is just what your athlete needs to kick up their racing skillset. Check it out! More information and registration information at www.davelyonracecamps.com or email Dave Lyon for any questions you may have.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. Every effort will me made to find room for everyone who registers in the first 24 hours of opening. Those who register later will be placed on a waiting list and used to fill spots that are not confirmed.
- Deposit is fully refundable until final tuition and initial details (number of campers, etc.) are provided. At that point a deadline will be announced by which you will need to either confirm your spot or request a refund.
- Registration can be found under “Add-ons” for your athlete on ShredReg. See screen shots below for additional help.