2017 Celebrate SPAC Annual Campaign COMING SOON!!!
Hello Families and Friends of Stevens Pass Alpine Club!
Welcome to the 2016/2017 ski season! The 2017 Celebrate SPAC! weekend will be March 4th and 5th, 2017.
The club is also looking towards initiating a new club event to build our community and create more opportunities for fundraising from throughout our community.
Stay tuned for more information forthcoming about the 2017 Annual Fund Campaign and other fundraising development opportunities.
However, we are always accepting donations in support of our club programs. Click the DONATE button on the top of our home page if you wish to make a donation today!
Kurt Westman, President & Fundraising/Sponsorship Chair
How do I donate?
- Your gift may be made through PayPal by going to the “FUNDING” heading or clicking “DONATE” on the top menu of www.spacracing.com, or via check written to Stevens Pass Alpine Club, sent to SPAC, c/o Lee Podawiltz, 611 Pine Street, Edmonds, WA 98020
How much should I donate?
- Any amount is welcome! As reference, last year, our average donation was $275.00.
How do I know if my company will match my donation?
- Ask your manager or HR department! Microsoft, Boeing, and others offer matching.
Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes! Stevens Pass Alpine Club is a 501c3 non-profit corporation, and you will be provided with a tax receipt for your donation.
Why should I participate?
- It makes a real difference to our athletes! It helps us grow, supports the work our coaches do with our athletes, and gives each athlete better opportunity to foster their individual development as skiers and competitors. As told by our Mission Statement: “Stevens Pass Alpine Club is a competitive alpine sports club, fostering the development of alpine athletes of every age, with each athlete representing the highest level of sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and personal responsibility.”
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
Stevens Pass Alpine Club Fundraising General Information:
SPAC is a non-profit organization. We try hard to cover most of the operating expenses by SPAC registration fees. However, in order to keep fees reasonable and attainable for as many as possible, SPAC also conducts fundraisers during the year.
You can help with your cash or in-kind donation, matching funds from work, or by helping us connect with a corporate sponsor.
Please donate now to help us reach our fundraising goal.