Stevens Pass Alpine Club (SPAC) is a competitive alpine sports club fostering the development of alpine athletes of every age, with each athlete representing the highest level of sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership and personal responsibility. SPAC trains at Stevens Pass ski area located on the crest of the Cascade mountain range in Washington state. The club encompasses programs for alpine race athletes aged 6 to adult in programs spanning young developing racers thru Elite FIS/NorAm, and Master’s. Our nationally recognized professional coaches are unmatched in ANY program for their qualifications and their abilities to work with athletes of ALL ability levels and lead them to individual accomplishment. Stevens Pass Alpine Club is a member of the Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA), which includes Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho. PNSA is a division in the USSA Western Region which is part of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA).The PNSA competition program is the first step for local racers in national and international amateur alpine ski racing competition.
Developing lifelong leaders, mountain stewards, and inclusive community through the art of ski racing
Stevens Pass Alpine Club focuses on developing great skiers, great ski racers and great people. Whether we are skiing powder or training gates our program focuses on the whole athlete.
- We believe in providing an environment where personal growth is enhanced through the development of a positive self-concept.
- We believe that all SPAC athletes should receive equal attention and consideration from their coaches.
- We believe in recognizing ALL successes, taking chances & playing every day.
- We believe in the highest standards of coaching.
- We believe that athletes must be great skiers to be great ski racers.
- With equal parts effort, attitude, sportsmanship and community, we have developed a healthy successful race environment that provides a welcoming supportive community for athletes and families alike.
SPAC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Our tax ID number is 91-1011121.