Stevens Pass Alpine Club (SPAC) is a competitive alpine sports club fostering the development of alpine athletes of every age, with each athlete representing the highest level of sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership and personal responsibility. SPAC trains at Stevens Pass ski area located on the crest of the Cascade mountain range in Washington state. The club encompasses programs for alpine race athletes aged 6 to adult in programs spanning young developing racers thru Elite FIS/NorAm, and Master’s. Our nationally recognized professional coaches are unmatched in ANY program for their qualifications and their abilities to work with athletes of ALL ability levels and lead them to individual accomplishment. Stevens Pass Alpine Club is a member of the Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA), which includes Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho. PNSA is a division in the USSA Western Region which is part of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA).The PNSA competition program is the first step for local racers in national and international amateur alpine ski racing competition.
To support each athlete in reaching their potential in competitive snow sports, and become
lifelong leaders and mountain stewards.
Stevens Pass Alpine Club is committed to focusing on the development of both skills and character. We do this by:
- Ensuring athlete safety as our number one priority.
- Providing the highest standards of coaching, with attention and consideration for all athletes.
- Setting performance goals with each athlete, and supporting them to reach their full athletic potential.
- Developing great skiers and boarders to become competitive racers and free riders.
- Recognizing all successes, taking chances, and playing every day in an environment where personal growth is enhanced through the development of a positive self-concept.
- Providing a healthy, competitive environment with a welcoming supportive community for all athletes and families.
SPAC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Our tax ID number is 91-1011121.